Thursday 7 June 2012

Month One Earnings

On the 8th of every month, I will post an update of my exact earnings and where they came from.

For this first month I am going to post all my earnings that I have not yet redeemed, although most have been earned within 1 month as I withdraw regularly.

Earnings: £59.74
Payment Threshold: None
Payment Method: BACS

MySurvey
Earnings: £5.00
Payment Threshold: £5.00
Payment Method: Amazon Vouchers

Earnings: £3.00/588 points
Payment Threshold: £5.00/849 points
Payment Method: Amazon Vouchers

Valued Opinions
Earnings: £10.00
Payment Threshold: £10.00
Payment Method: Amazon Vouchers

Total: £77.74
Aim for next month: £100


Screenshots:


2 comments:

  1. I searched and found your journal on Google. Why did you stop? This seemed like a fantastic idea :) I'm actually doing it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Jay, I wish you all the best with your online money making! It can be really fun seeing your earnings increase over time.

      It's funny actually, when I started this blog I had just left school and unaware of where I would be right now. Turns out I got a job a few days after this as a letting agent which I am really enjoying, but it means I no longer have the time to update a blog. Having said that I am going to try and blog a little bit again so keep an eye here.

      Let me know if you need any help with anything and I'll be happy to help.

      Delete